Moms do a lot. This Mother’s Day, we’d like to thank all moms for everything they do, especially the little things that may go unnoticed.
As our "thank you" to all mothers out there, here are 5 ways to use ilumi Smartbulbs to make Mom’s day a little brighter:
- A Helping Hand – From groceries to laundry baskets, Mom always has her hands full. Let ilumi lend a hand and use the ilumi Torch experience to automatically turn your lights on and off as you move from room to room.
- A Snooze Light for your Kids – Those with young children know that sleep is a precious thing. Use the Rise & Shine experience in your Kid’s bedroom and tell them not to get out of bed until the light turns on. It will help entrain a daily rhythm and Mom can enjoy a few extra Zzzz’s.
- Never A Dark Home – Give Mom one less thing to worry about. Use the Scene Scheduler and Vacation Experiences to make sure that the lights automatically turn on at night and it always looks like someone is home.
- At One with Your Lighting – After the kids are in bed, there’s a short window for Mom to sit back and relax. Use the Circadian Experience in Mom’s bedroom for a soft glowing light that supports your natural biological rhythm to help her unwind and sleep better. Namaste.
- Teach the Colors – Seeing the spark of knowledge reaching a child is one of the most rewarding parts of being a Mom. Use ilumi to teach your children the names of all the colors of the rainbow or put their memories to the test with the Simon memory game.
Continue the conversation and thank your Mom for those little things she does. Post to Twitter or Facebook with the #HowMomBrightensMyDay.
From our mothers to all mothers – Enjoy a Happy Mother’s Day.
The ilumi team